Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 months

Noah is 2 months old! We had his Well Check today and he's doing great. He now weighs 14 lb. 9 oz and is 25 inches long...still 95th percentile for both. Mike and I are still wondering where he's getting this crazy size from. The pediatrician thinks his growth will slow down some as he gets closer to age one...we'll see. Perhaps we do have a future UT football player on our hands...

It's not so hard to get a smile out of him these days...in fact you hardly have to try at all. He's "talking" a lot and making all kinds of other funny faces. He's discovered his hands and frequently tries to shove his entire fist in his mouth. Recently Mike claims to have taught him his first thing- sticking out his tongue! After making lots of faces at Noah, including sticking his tongue out, Noah finally started sticking his tongue back out at Mike. And now we can't seem to get him to stop! It's really cute and funny.



Look at me, I'm a big boy!!

Here are some of my cute smiles

I don't understand why this thing won't fit in here!!
Hey Dad, I can do that too!

Trying to convince him to have some tummy time...he doesn't really like it very much so far.
(Note: tongue is out again!)

No comments: