Monday, June 9, 2008

3 months

Noah is 3 months old now! Time sure has gone by fast. The last couple of days Mike swears that Noah all of a sudden looks bigger and "more grown up". Bigger for sure! We haven't weighed him in a couple weeks but the last time we did he was around 16.5 lbs. Crazy.




He's keeping us highly entertained these days...lots of smiles, lots of yelling and squealing and just trying to talk back to Mommy and Daddy. He can sort of reach for things (although still lacks enough coordination to always get what he wants), grasps well (as evidenced by the frequent pulling of my hair!), can sit propped up and with help (also in the Bumbo seat) and is really getting into looking at the world around him. He gets quite upset somtimes if we have him facing the wall or back of the couch for too long.




I went back to work last week (sigh). It actually went ok...I'm only working part time now, just two days a week so knowing that makes it a lot easier. We're using a great lady that we know through another church in town (her husband is a DCE there, like Mike is at our church) and she takes care of kids in her home. It's really been a blessing to find her and so far Noah seems to be fine with it. She's gone this week so he'll get to hang out with Grandma Tilton instead, which I know she is thrilled about!




Anyway, here are some recent pictures of our not-so-little guy

Sitting and playing in the Bumbo seat


He happend to grab onto this ring when I was laying him down. I don't think
he meant to do it and actually seemed pretty confused as to what this thing
in his hand was...it was pretty funny.
Swimming for the first time!

No comments: