These days he loves getting into EVERYTHING! His favorite toy is this little play table that he can stand up at and play. He definitely has favorite things--there are certain "toppers" to this little table that he likes more than others and will dig through the little basket till he finds the one he's looking for. I love just watching him play and watching his little mind work. I just wish I knew what he was really thinking. He loves balls and hammers and anything with lights and sounds. And we've enjoyed reading more lately too-his favorite books are the touch and feel kind.
We went last week for his well check and all is great. He weighs 23 lbs 11 oz (90th percentile), is 30.5 inches long (>95th percentile) and his head is 46.6 cm big (75-90th percentile). Obviously his growth hasn't slowed all that much either--he's still a big boy! Thankfully no shots this time, but he did get a stick to get some blood to check his hemoglobin for anemia which was perfectly normal. I can't believe that his next check up will be when he is one year old!
Here are a few recent pictures of our little cutie.
Posing with the Christmas tree (in his cute reindeer sweater!)






No comments:
Post a Comment