Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday this year. We went to Chez-Zee for brunch and split the Canadian Eggs Benedict and the Creme Brulee French Toast. It was sooo good! We've only gone to there one other time for dinner-dinner was good, not great but the brunch was excellent!! I highly recommend it-especially for a special occassion.


Noah with his mouth stuffed full of croissant still trying to smile for the camera. He's turned into such a little ham these days.

After brunch, we went to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. I was hoping to get some bluebonnet pictures, but we were a little too late in the season plus there apparently weren't as many this year because of the drought. We still got some cute pictures. Of course Noah, being the little boy that he is, had more fun playing with rocks and plastic bugs (how is it that he finds these things so fascinating already??). It was hot and there weren't as many flowers as we'd hoped for but we had a great time just hanging out just the three of us. Later that afternoon when we got home (and had all rested some) we went for our first swim of the year. Noah had a great time in the pool and loved the water! I can't wait till we head to the beach in a couple weeks to see what he thinks of that too.
Thanks to both of my boys for making this such a great weekend--I love you both so much!!








No comments: