We had a busy but low key Father's Day weekend this year. We listed our condo (finally!) on Friday which was super exciting! On Saturday, Mike had a youth outing with the seniors to Barton Springs and other fun Austin stuff. While he was out playing on Saturday Noah and I shopped for his gifts. He got Dad's Awesome Grilling Book, some new beer and other various treats. After opening presents Sunday afternoon we went out to REI to look for some hiking boots for his upcoming trip with the youth group to Colorado. Then it was out to Rudy's BBQ for dinner!! Yum Yum! Lots of fun "guy" stuff. Here's Noah trying to help Daddy open his presents.



Happy Father's Day Daddy/Mike! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! I love watching you be a Daddy to Noah-you are so good with him! You can tell by how his face lights up when you come home how much he loves you. I couldn't ask for a better father for our son. I hope you know how special you are to both of us. We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment