One of Noah's current favorite words is "No" (really, what toddler doesn't have this at the top of his vocabulary?). Often, regardless of what you ask him he automatically says "no" in response just out of habit I think. But in the last week, he's added "Yeah" also and now sometimes it seems like he gives at least a split second thought before he gives his automatic "no" response.
So Mike and Noah were in the car together yesterday morning and this was the conversation that transpired:
Mike: Noah, are you tired?
Noah: No!
Mike: Noah, are you cute?
Noah: (pause, no response)
Mike: Noah, are you cute?
Noah: (smiles) Yeah!
Hilarious. And yes-this is the same child that ignores me 90% of the time even when I'm tring to get him to do things I know he wants to do. At least he got it right this time...he is really cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable!! Sounds like all is well with you and your family. I look forward to your pictures! :-)
Post a Comment