One of the perks of teaching at UT is that I get a real summer again! So Noah and I have been doing lots of random stuff to keep us busy--story time at the library, swim lessons and playing in the pool, play dates, and lots of craft time. Here's his latest creation. Roar!!
It's been really great for me to have time off this summer. Just as I started to get more tired and uncomfortable toward the last months of pregnancy I got a built in break! I'm still busy preparing for my fall classes (so that I can enjoy time with the baby once she comes rather than cram to get ready for the fall) and am picking up a little part time work here and there, but for the most part I've been able to relax and have extra fun with Noah. And catch up on all the things around the house that would otherwise never get done. We prayed about the timing of this pregnancy and I'm so thankful that God had it all under control--His perfect timing!
No comments:
Post a Comment