Here's a look at how we've rearranged bedrooms in our house. Click here to view pictures of the previous set up
Back in March Noah was given the choice to make over his current room or move out of his room and into the front bedroom (giving baby sister his room). He chose to move to a new room. So, for his birthday many of his birthday presents from family were items for his new Toy Story themed room. He loves it and had no problems transitioning to his new room! Here's a look at the finished product.
After getting Noah all settled in his new room and finding out that the little one on the way was going to be a girl, I got down to business getting things for a new baby girl nursery. I love what I was able to find for her and am so pleased with how it all turned out. Thanks to my sweet friend Emily for her contribution of the bulletin board again. Noah has one too and I love that that has been a family tradition! All that's left now is for the baby girl to come out and join us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment