As a big 3 year old and member of the Pre-K Sunday School class, Noah got to participate in the Children's Christmas program for the first time this year. His age group only had a small part--singing a couple songs (with some super cute hand motions) at the beginning of the program. He and a few other little ones also got to dress up as sheep for a later part of the program.
I got to watch them practice the day before the real performance so contrary to what the video and photos show, I know he knew the words and motions to the songs. But Noah and some of the other kids I think were a bit "star struck" with the bright spot lights and full congregation when it came time for the big day. He seemed more interested in the big kids behind him on stage and trying to see beyond the spotlight into the crowd than signing the songs. I had a hard time getting any pictures of him facing forward. And what's with the hands in his pockets? He never does that. And the yawning--it's like he never sleeps.
The whole thing was very cute. And hilarious. Perhpaps this will provide some good ammo for embarrassing him as a teenager. Enjoy!
Hands in pockets. Thrilled to be doing this.
This must be the moment he noticed I was in the front row taking pictures.
Some of the other "animals"
Mary and Joseph
Angels
The flock of little sheep making their way onto the stage
I love how all the sheep are all very obviously not paying attention to the actual program
Had to get one photo of Miss Emily too--all dressed up and ready to see big brother's performance
No comments:
Post a Comment