Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Busted Lip
Noah got his first busted lip today. We were playing with some friends at Jungle Java. It's a big indoor play place for kids that also has food and coffee. He was running around and tripped over his own feet and busted his face on the end of the slide. Poor boy wasn't even trying to climb on anything at the time but he had some speed and man did he hit it hard! It was one of those things I sort of saw happening in slow motion and I knew it was going to be bad before he even got up screaming and dripping blood--I just couldn't get there fast enough to stop him. Oh well, unfortunately he does seem to be all boy and doesn't seem to have much fear so I seriously doubt this will be the last busted lip or last blood shed. He was pretty upset for a while but after he calmed down (and had a few bites of a chocolate chip cookie!) he bounced back pretty well. Here he is all smiles with his fat lip getting ready to go home. The swelling had gone down quite a bit by the time he got up from his nap later this afternoon and I bet will hardly be noticable tomorrow. Poor Noah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Noah. Looks like you are doing well. Love the blog, its a great way to know what you are up to!
Post a Comment