I think Noah has a new girlfriend. Our friends David and Michelle have a little girl, Makenna, who we've gotten to play with a lot recently. We're in David and Michelle's small group so they've gotten to hang out together on some Sunday nights and also some in the nursery at church. Noah and I went over to play on Wednesday and Makenna was giving him lots of kisses! It was so cute, she kept going back and forth between Noah, Michelle, and myself giving each of us a kiss. Noah is quite the little flirt and didn't seem to mind at all. I should mention that Makenna is another older woman...she'll be two in June (while Noah just celebrated his first birthday in March). In fact, so far I think all the little girls he's spent any time with have been older. I think it makes his Daddy proud!
Thanks, Michelle, for sharing these awesome pictures!!


Thanks, Michelle, for sharing these awesome pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment